Salty Kids Procedures
We are excited to announce that Salt Remedy is open for salt therapy sessions which are all-natural, drug-free and non-invasive. Now, more than ever, is the time we all need to take every chance we can to maintain a healthy respiratory system. Thank you for trusting us as we provide the safest environment possible. Because some of our clients have compromised immune systems, as well as serious respiratory issues such as chronic asthma, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, and such, we have implemented new procedures for our kids Himalayan Salt Beach. Thank you for your patience and understanding, while we keep Salt Remedy a place where you can be assured things are clean, sanitary, and safe for everyone. Please read our following procedures:
Arrival & Departure from Appointment:
- Arrive no more than 8 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Please remain in your car and call us so we know you have arrived. 936-271-7258
- One of our Salt Remedy team will come out to take your paperwork and escort you into our facility.
- Anyone over the age of 13, will need to have a face mask, scarf or bandana covering his/her mouth and nose upon entering Salt Remedy. You will be allowed to take them off while you are in your salt session.
- Parents are asked to not allow your children to run, scream, or be loud in the halls and entry of Salt Remedy, as we have other clients who are relaxing in the adult rooms.
- You will be allowed to take your children to the restroom at this time.
- Children will need to remove their shoes and wear their own socks into the Himalayan Salt Beach. *We have shoe storage cubbies for your children.
- Accompanying adult may either keep their shoes on and cover them with the shoe covers we provide, or wear your own socks into the Himalayan Salt Beach.
- Drinks of any kind are not allowed in the Himalayan Salt Beach.
- No electronics of any kind are allowed in the Himalayan Salt Beach. In the event that electronics are taken in, Salt Remedy reserves the right to stop the session, even if time is not up.
- Once the therapy room door is closed, we ask that you not exit until your session is over. In the event there is an urgent need to open the door, please knock loudly on the window to attract the attention of a Salt Remedy team member, so we can pause the machine.
- So that we can clean and disinfect thoroughly between appointments, all sessions must begin and end at the appointed times.
- At the end of your appointment, we ask that you and your children quietly return to the reception area to put your shoes back on. If you or anyone in your party needs to go to the restroom at this time, we appreciate that you do so quietly and quickly.
- We love our Salty Kids, and we love that you are teaching them how to be healthy.